Sunday, December 30, 2007

I know, I know, it's time to blog, but...

...not much to report or blog about lately... Floyd and I have been watching a lot of LOST, season 3 - I gave it to him for Christmas, but it's one of those gifts we are both mutually enjoying! What a crazy show...but, thanks to Mandy and Jorge, we are hooked! Our other addiction is NCIS and that was courtesy of Kristy and Bob - well, Bob actually... He kept telling us it was better than CSI:Miami and then, when they left, he left the first two season sets with us. One day we started watching them and, that was that, hooked as well... Ha ha. But we have decided to finish watching LOST before we get season four of NCIS.

A prayer request: our realtor has shown our house to a couple two times now and they are very interested. They are new immigrants who don't have a car and shop exclusively at the T & T Market in West Edmonton Mall. So our location is perfect and, apparently, they really love the house. However, there are a few houses more they are looking at but they are a lot further away from the mall. Please pray for an offer for us soon...

What else? I really "movied-out" this Christmas season - I guess because there was just the two of us and it was a good way to pass the time when I was knitting. A few that I watched were "A Wonderful Life", "The Ultimate Gift", "A Christmas Blessing", and "A Holiday to Remember". I bought Floyd a new housecoat the other day as they were marked 50% off for Christmas and his was really getting threadbare. He looks all comfy-cosy now in his new robe.

That's it...I'm on my dayshifts now, so that's my life 12 hours out of my day...more later...

No comments: