Apart from that, let's see what's been happening. Last night we had a wonderful supper with Ray and Shelagh - although I must confess we four did the male-male, female-female bonding thing! Ha ha. I don't even know what Ray and Floyd talked about all evening! But Shelagh and I did what we always do...talk about our kids and grandkids, shed a few tears (hoping the guys won't see), and encourage each other. She's such a dear sister - I love to get her perspective on things. After that Floyd went to the Dutch club to help Benny with some setup and I went home to get an early night. I hopped into bed with my laptop and watched about an hour of Lord of the Rings. I think I got to the same place that I've stopped the last two times I've watched it!! But this time, I've promised Tanya that I'll watch the whole thing. Mind you it's not because I don't enjoy it, it just seems that I don't have the time to watch it all and then never get back to it, so I have to start all over again. But now I'm into my days off, so it's on my list of "to-dos" over the next 3 days. I fell asleep about 9:30 and slept till 7:30 this morning, so that did a lot in helping me recover from my two night shifts.
Kristy, here's a photo just for you - because you asked me to take pics of my house "all decorated" for Christmas! Sorry, but we're gonna have to rely on our memories or photos taken in the past for that to truly happen because this year, this is about as good as it gets. I'm just trying to minimize the clutter and realize that, hopefully, I might have to take it all down soon...
1 comment:
Love Randy Travis...he has a hymns album that we just love!
Glad you had a good supper with friends...thats awesome!
Keep watching Lord of the Rings...its so good!
Post a Comment