Guess what?? We got an offer on our house today!! Okay, it was, like, way below what we are asking, but, hey, it's an offer! At least someone has shown an interest... We'll keep you posted...
I haven't slept more than two hours per night for the past 3 nights. I just can't handle it much more. Today at work everyone was giving me advice which ranged from hard-core prescriptions (tried those) to a soft mallet to the forehead (might have to try that!). So, I'm off to bed, with my Sleepytime tea in hand, hoping, praying, that I might get a few good hours in La La Land before my alarm goes off at 5 a.m... I've never, in my life, had problems sleeping but lately it's been a real challenge. If you think of me, I'd appreciate your prayers....
Good night, God bless...
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dont drink cofeeeee, during the day, its hard but try,,,,God Bless you,,, sulay
Good, now get down here...lol.
Love ya
I will be praying for you Mum, so that you can sleep more in these days to come.
I love you so much!
Ruley
Post a Comment