...I confess, that's what I am these days. My eyes fill up at the slightest thing - especially Christmas carols... I'm missing my babies (okay, okay, I know...they're not babies anymore - but any mother will identify with me - they'll always be my babies)... It just seems as "the Day" draws closer I can't believe that none of them will be home with us. It's the first time in 30 years that it's just been Floyd and I. I know that they are all serving the Lord and can't be home for that reason, but it doesn't stop the aching in my heart. This is what was involved when we dedicated each of them to the Lord - we gave His precious gifts back to Him and I will never regret that decision. Sorry...oops... there I go again...
Tanya, Kristy, and Mandy - I love you all so much and miss you incredibly. May God bless you as you serve Him...
1 comment:
Mum,
I'm so sorry! I know it must be hard for you, the truth is I think it will be hard for each one of us, as we are all in rather different situations this Christmas. KB and Bob in Africa, Tanya and Tom doing something new, and Jorge and I here trying to make a Turkey in Chile, lol. We love you and we wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but I know we will celebrate when we see each other in February!! We may just HAVE to have a special dinner then too;)
I love you so much and miss you also! Hugs and kisses!!
Ruley
Post a Comment