Not much to report from the Barto Infirmary - poor Floyd is still in a lot of pain. He daily makes some progress, though. His eating is pretty much back to normal, thank the Lord, so maybe he'll soon be gaining back some of the weight he's lost. We continue to have some good laughs among the pain - laughing at things that probably wouldn't be funny to anyone else but us - kinda like the you-had-to-be-there situations....
For example, we had a scare yesterday when we woke up to find his urine was back to it's post-surgery red! Scared the daylights out of us and I rushed to phone the Health Link, until I heard him calling me and laughing. I couldn't quite see the humor of the situation until he reminded me that the night before he'd eaten a bowlful of red jello! Oh, riiiiight....LOL. Whew! We've been pretty jumpy, I guess...
Yesterday was a cooler day and we welcomed a break from the heat. I put the sprinkler out on the dry grass in the back yard for the day as we've been having a lot of thunder & lightning shows but no substantial rain. Of course, last night, it rained! But that's okay - it wasn't for long and we could still use more.
Today Kristy and Bob are moving in with us until they go to South Africa. It will be nice having them here for that long (until Sept 11) and spending time with them...
Gotta run...more later...
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment