Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just got back home after Friday nightshift - it wasn't too bad. Busy, steady, but not insane, so that's all good. There's an awesome thunderstorm going on right now - perfect for sleeping, so I'll make this really short. Plus my Sleepytime tea ought to be kicking in really soon and ushering me into la-la land....

Let's see...last couple of days.... I worked days and Wednesday night, as I blogged, I finished cleaning out my sewing box, so that was good. When I got home Thursday, Kristy and Bob were back from Lethbridge & Cassie came over with her friend to pick up her two suitcases for her trip to Chile. They were going to bus home with them, but KB and I decided to give them a ride as it would be a lot quicker. But first! A quick stop at Starbucks to get a Blueberry Cream Frappaccino. Yeah, it was really good but filling and probably not good for you.... It was time for bed by the time we got home (for me anyway) as I'd been up since 4 a.m.

Friday during the day was spent doing laundry, going for a walk (mall) and then getting ready for work. It seems like the four days I work leave very little time for anything other than working and sleeping. But then there's my days off to make up for it...

Anyway, that's it for now - more tomorrow hopefully!

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Hi sweetie. I sure hope you can kick back and relax for the next 4 day. I'm looking forward to having you home again. Hope you plan on staying home and taking it easy.