Monday, after Cassie left :-( , KB and I went to the quilt store &, while in the area, went past the "castle house". I was armed with my camera this time! So here's a couple of the monstrosity:


When we got back, we both crashed seeing as we'd been late to bed on Sunday (sleepover with Cynthia and her four), and we were up at 5:30 to get Cassie to the airport on time...
Samantha stayed overnight Monday night & her and I watched "Wedding Planner" in the evening while Kristy and Bob were both out with different friends. Then, when KB got back, we watched "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" - Bette Davis classic....
Tuesday, we were so glad to hear from Jorge and Mandy in the afternoon that Cass had arrived safely in Santiago. Her flight out of LA had been delayed two hours but, all in all, everything went fine. I was so glad...
Today I've been working on some projects I need to finish and everyone else putzed around the house...doing what needed to be done. Then at 6:30 tonight, us four walked over to the mall to go to Jubilations for our anniversaries. We were supposed to go last week, but Floyd wasn't well, so we changed it to tonight. It was called "29" - designed after the TV show "24" which none of us were too familiar with. It was, as always, a first-class act and wonderful meal. Bob was called on to participate a couple of times and I think he enjoyed it! It's a full evening of entertainment as well, as we didn't get out of there until 10:40!!
Time to blog then bed...my pillow's calling my name...
1 comment:
Good pictures Love.
Post a Comment