First of all: Happy Birthday, Bryan!!!
Quiet day today... I got to bed at 10:30 last night (kicking myself b/c I didn't get much sleep after my Saturday nightshift) but didn't wake up until 8:30! Yahoo...then I went back to sleep until 9:30. So that was good....
Floyd and I started "Lost" yesterday as well. Mandy and Jorge have been telling us how good it is for a long time, so we finally decided to go ahead and rent it. We watched four episodes yesterday and, yeah, we're hooked. LOL! Today we watched some more (while I was knitting and working on another project) as well...
Okay...I discovered another pet peeve the other day: adhesive on things that doesn't come off with the price tag! Especially when it's something that would obviously be given as a gift. I tried everything and then remembered Goo Gone. Thank goodness for that product! It works like a charm...
Floyd wasn't very well again today...we'll be so glad when this healing process is over. It seems like one day he'll feel really good and then, the next, it's like he's starting all over. It's gotta be frustrating for him...
Kristy and Bob come home from High Level tonight and we have (I think!) the week with them. Another reason that we're hoping and praying that Floyd will feel better... The countdown's begun on their leaving (Sept. 11) and I just know the next few weeks are going to fly by....
I also talked to Mandy a couple of times on Skype today - I love that program! They've been asking us to download it and I finally did a couple of weeks ago. So today I was just sitting at the table working on a project and my laptop "rang"!! Ha ha... up popped a message box - "The Santanas were phoning"! I clicked on the "pickup" button, said "Hello?" and there was Mandy! We talked for a bit and, later on, I called her the same way! Works really good. I sure hope it'll work in South Africa, right, KB??
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment