Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Sometimes it pays to complain....
...and not wait over 3 years, like I did! LOL! Okay, a long time ago, I purchased a set of Lagostino cookware (decided to splurge and spoil myself!). Right from the beginning, we had issues with the screw on/off lids. They are tempered glass with plastic knobs in the middle that, in order to really clean them well, unscrewed. But the threads were no good and stripped within the first month almost. Finally, I told Floyd to just not undo them but rather wash them as well as we could and let them drip dry. I've always meant to check into it and today was that day! I looked up their phone number on the website and told the lady (actually got a real person right away! I was impressed!) what the issue was and wanted to know how I could go about buying new knobs. She asked for the number on the bottom of one of the pans and, when I told her, she said, "Oh, those knobs were defective - give me your name and address and I'll send you a new set immediately!". What the heck?? Ha ha - yeah, should have made the effort to do that 3 years ago! So, there you go - if you spend extra on a good product and something goes sour with it - take the time to check it out! Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment