WE BOUGHT IT!!! Ha ha...the "Rose" house will soon be the "Barto" house!! I can not even start to tell you how excited I am. I don't know why, but right from the first tour of this house, Floyd and I felt it was "the one". Then, when ours didn't sell we had to let our first offer slide. We were told (if you've been following my blogs) that there was another offer on it about a month ago, so we figured it was a goner. Then Floyd called and found out it was back available, so we made an offer yesterday. They countered today, we got back to them and....it's OURS!!! And for a good chunk less than our original offer!
Thank you, Lord! Your timing is perfect....
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Wendy that is fantastic news!!! I am looking forward to seeing your new home! How is the job going? Love you!
Felicidadessssssssssssssssssss
niceeee Sulay
Post a Comment