It was a good one today up until my lunch break. I was sitting there knitting and several co-workers were leaving to go home and the goodbye's started. These were people who don't work nights, so they won't be around for my last two shifts. One of these was Rosemarie, my boss, who has been so good to me. It was really hard to say goodbye to her... It was then that I began to get a little bit of a panic attack as it was starting to sink in what I was really doing. This job is my "dream" job and I'm leaving it. I've lived in Edmonton for 27 years, raised my girls here, in this house...and I'm moving. I think it would be better if it were all happening at the same time but just to think about the fact that I'm starting work down in Lethbridge next week and Floyd is still living here, etc., etc., well, I began to feel a panic... Am I really doing the right thing?
After praying about it and still feeling a peace deep down there somewhere (lol), I went back to work. Then the phone rang and it was Tanya! She just felt led to call me and tell me she loved me! Thank you, Lord! It was just what I needed - to remember the reason we're are moving south - to be near her, Tom and the kids... I KNOW God is behind all this and I just need to trust Him more with everything that doesn't seem to be coming together. He knows about Mandy coming and that her and Jorge need somewhere to live and a job; He knows the house needs to sell; He knows that we need to buy one in the south for a good price; He knows we're leaving for Africa in a matter of weeks.... He knows.
What more could I want....?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Guess we both need to trust Him more eh? I know the feeling but for some reason I truly believe that it is all in Gods Hands and He will take care of the whole thing. I love you sweetie.
No pienses tanto escribe tus preocupaciones en un papel, dejalo de un lado de tu cama y dile a Dios que se las dejas alli por si puede leerlas ya que estas muy stressada e impaciente, veras como funciona,y te FE,, te quiero Sulay.
Post a Comment