...and brings us closer to spring - wooo hooo!!! And boy, is it going to be a spring for us! Good job Kristy gave me a daytimer - I sure need it!!!
Today the weather was a lot warmer (about -6 I think) and that was a nice surprise (sorry Edmonton people...lol). At lunch I met Tanya, Kellen, Erilyn, and Bella Boo at McDonald's just down the street from my work. We had a nice visit while the kids played - I think Kellen needed to get out of the house... It sure is nice seeing Tan on a daily basis!
Work is starting to be a little bit less foggy to me - I'm beginning to recognize the computer screens and know what I need to put where, so that's good. There's still a lot to learn, but it's coming...
I sure miss my work friends and my church friends - I still feel like I'm just visiting here but I guess once we've made the move, it will all become more realistic. On that note, in an attempt to start the process, after work I drove out to Picture Butte and got a post office box for us! When I got there, I called our realtor because I needed some kind of proof that I lived in the town in order to get the box. He said that he thought he'd just seen me driving through town and I laughed and told him he'd better get used to it!
Anyway...one more day and I'm back on the road to Edmonton - this time praying for better weather for the journey.
Countdown: Mandy and Jorge arrive in 8 days!!!! Yahooooooo!!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad Kristy gave us those day timers. It helps me think positive every morning. And just to know that my baby girl loves me makes it nicer. Ok ok so she ain't a baby any more but she will always be my little southern baby girl. ha ha.
You have to admit she sure is cute and who else can tell you they love 365 different ways eh????
Post a Comment