Wow...thanks everybody for responding! At least I know now that people are out there reading and that kinda makes it worth the effort...
Last night I was home alone and this family showed up on my doorstep wanting to come in and see the house. So I gave them a tour and they really liked it. The mother is a nurse at the Misericordia and the kids all go to St. Justin's school (half a block away), so they've been looking for a house in the area - bingo! Ha ha. We'll see. It was funny 'cause one of the little boys kept following his Mom around asking, "Are we gonna buy it, Mom? Are we gonna buy it?" LOL. So we'll see if we hear anymore from them.
The Shack. Anyone else reading it? Wow. It's a painful one so far - I'm only about 60 pages into it...and finding it hard emotionally. The agony the main character is experiencing is so easy to identify with - especially if you're a parent...
Before my stint as tour guide last night, I went out in the back yard and hacked down all the hollyhocks. I was going to bundle them and put them by the garbage but this horrendous storm came up and it start to rain - it was cold! So, Madison and I came in before having completed our task - I'm scared to look out there now as they've probably blown all over the lawn. Oh, well, I guess I know what I'm doing today!
More tonight....
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL at the boy! That sounds like something Adriana would do. Adriana asks me almost every day if I've heard anything about your house. She's just a LITTLE excited.
Post a Comment