Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Hi ho, hi ho...

..it's off to work I go"... Yup, I'm going back next month (10 days!) and I've got mixed feelings about it. But I'm not going to go there right now.

What I'm really curious about is how come so many people comment on Tanya's blog and not on the rest of our family's blogs? But, in asking that, I may be admitting to the world (and I'm sure Tom agrees) that they are just a whole lot more popular and interesting than the rest of us. I've heard of people "stalking" our blogs but no one leaves comments, so I'm wondering if they actually do... And it seems like I'm the only one who ever comments on Kristy's and Mandy's as well! Okay, Floyd occasionally goes there but not much. Maybe I need to start a "Question of the Day" like the Listers have but that would kinda stand out as "copy-catting", so I guess I won't... Oh the woes of being "second-best"...

Anyway, today I got lots done. I went for physiotherapy at 9:30, then went to my doctor's to pick up another lab requisition. I kinda blew the lab test I did Monday because I was "sick" the night before and I guess it made my white count go through the roof - oops... While I was there, I talked to my doctor about a whole bunch of other things (among them: work). She's going to send me for yet another opinion on the angioedema thing - why not? I'll keep trying till someone helps me out. She also said, after my Sunday thing where I sat up all night, too scared to go to sleep, that maybe, just maybe, I should have an Epipen. LOL. I'm thinkin'....yeah. I probably should. So I went and got one of those as well. And she did agree that if I'm allergic to shellfish, I shouldn't be taking Glucosamine!! Good job I checked into the ingredients! Then I ran a whole bunch of other errands that I had to do and got a lot done. I was home by about 2:30ish.

This afternoon, Floyd and I worked a bit more on a jigsaw puzzle and watched more NCIS. I'm pretty much hooked on that one now. I'm getting to the end of Season One.

Anyway, that's it for now - I was talking to Mandy on MSN but she went to answer her door and never came back!! I sure hope she's okay! LOL! Maaaanddddyyy...where are yooooouuuuuu??

Tonight Floyd's at the church and I'm going to go outside and hack down some dead hollyhocks...

10 comments:

Buffy Close said...

I have to admit, I do comment pretty much only on Tanya's blog - I never even thought of it before now. I check the blog roll a couple times a day to keep up on everybody. But then I also realized that I have only been blogging every couple of weeks. How boring that must be to people who read mine!
I'm working on a jigsaw too - on my computer! On MSN games you can do puzzles on line. I like it because I never have to worry about the kids getting into the pieces!

Anonymous said...

La verdad es...........the true is....I need to open de mandys and jorge web , I red the blod of them, after that I red you blog, is good, but in my case some times is too long and hard to read. and finally I red the Floyd blog....and in this time I writeeeee,,, sorryyyy I would try to write moreeee.....in spanishhh ok......take care Sulay.

Anonymous said...

sorry is BLOGGGGG SULAY.......

Floyd said...

Sorry Sweetie. Guess I'm guilty of not commenting too. I do read your blog every day. I well try to comment more often. You do a very good job and no in most cases they are not to long and they are interesting. I like the way that yours is a story of your day. I think you do a great job of blogging and I know Sulay reads it and I think she should blog too because we would love to hear about her day and the family.

Tom said...

I read the blogs on our site list probably twice a day. So yeah I do, but rarely do I comment. But keep writing I do enjoy it.

Erin said...

Hi Wendy.
OK, you got me!I'm totally guilty... I read your blog every day but rarely comment. I love what you have to write. Keep it up! Erin

Tanya said...

LOL Yup, I'm serial lurker, I prefer that to "stalker" LOL I don't know why I don't comment as much on others blogs. I guess I'm just done typing by the time I post on mine. LOL I will do better :) I LOVE reading your posts. Keep posting!

Tanya said...

Another thought - I know for me, when I read stuff on your blog, I tend to call you and talk in person about it. Therefore I rarely post.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mum, I'm just way too busy, I barely have time to write on our own blog, haha as you can see.

But I love you and love reading your blog!!

Mandy

Kristy said...

Hi Mumma, I admit it too, I read but I don't comment. That is what happens when I only get about 10 minutes at a time on the computer - I want to find out all that's going on, but I don't comment. I will try to comment more!

Also, regarding you going back to work, I will be praying for you! It was awesome to talk to you the other night. I love you so much!

I pray for you daily that God will show you and Dad what He has in store for you!

I love you with all my heart!
KB