Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hi...my name is Wendy...

...and I love Lavash! I discovered this yummy cracker (no artificial ingredients, trans fats, etc.) when I was down at Tanya's - it was in the Bakery Department at her Safeway. I thought I'd try it and just love it as a snack. Each cracker has only 60 calories (they are huge crackers!) and, I've just discovered they come in different flavors. The original that Tanya and I tried was "Organic Spelt" - yeah, I had to Google to find out what spelt was! Then, at my Safeway I found "Multi Grain and Honey" and it's delicious. I'm now enjoying one as I blog while I sip my Rooibos Vanilla Tea (Tanya's fave). Remember, though, they are just crackers, not double dip chocolate fudge delights, so when I say they're delicious, I'm talking "cracker-delicious", "guilt-free delicious", "healthy-for-you delicious", LOL!

Apart from that, Floyd and I are back from down south and, hopefully, Tanya and Tom are settling into their family routine again. We've spent so much time with them lately that it seems really quiet in our house!! LOL!

On the way home we were thinking about Thanksgiving and realizing that, for the first time in our married lives, we wouldn't have any of our girls home for the holidays. It was kinda weird, to say the least, and I said, "Oh, well, we'll just have to have "turkey for two" then!!" But then I remembered that Cynthia and the kids might like to join us, so it'll be family time anyway!! I'll just miss my girls and they'll miss their Dad's stuffing!

Well, I'm gonna run...Floyd and I are still watching Season Two of LOST...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queria amiga , realmente es cierto niguna de las muchachas esta en casa, pero tienes la Bendicion de tener una hija cerca de ti, que es Tanya, y tus nietos, asi que puedes manejar (algo que te encanta hacer como pirata), y verlos en los dias festidos un abrazo, recuerda que todos estan bien y con salud, y con otro bebe en camino........Dios te bendiga Sulay.

Floyd said...

Wendy you forgot to tell everyone that we are having HAM. hahaha

Tanya said...

LAVASH!! Mmmm. Though I still giggle when I remember the look on Daddy's face when he tried some! ROFL I guess he's not a Lavash Fan.
I hope you guys have a great meal today. I just got my roast in the crockpot and need to get started on my cake soon.