...okay, apparently I messed up with the tour last night. Sigh. I phoned our realtor this morning and he said that at times like that (we'd never discussed it before), I was supposed to phone him and he would have come over. I also didn't get the people's names nor phone numbers, so now they can't follow up on them. Oh, well. I didn't know. Now I do. I guess if it's meant to happen, they'll get back in touch with our realtor.
Now you know, in case you're ever selling your house...
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha - I bet I would have made the same mistake!!
Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but oh well. If it's meant to be, God will bring them back!
Love you!!
KB
I AM READING YOU BLOG,,,,I AM HERE.....BIG HUGE SULAY
Post a Comment