Friday, October 20, 2006

Okay. Why am I the last one to learn...


...that Andrea Bocelli has put out Spanish CDs!!!! Nobody knew that? Nobody could have told me, "Oh, by the way, you don't have to stop listening to him...he makes CDs in Spanish..."! Tom! Where were you when I needed you! Sigh... I was laying on my bed last night before work, half-sleeping, half-watching his "A Night in Tuscany" DVD and as I was almost in my "happy place", I suddenly realized that he was singing in Spanish - either that or it was a miraculous interpretation that I was experiencing, because I understood every word!! Ha ha. It was a one of my favorite songs of his, too - "Vivo Per Lei" - but, now it was "Vivo Por Ella" - what the heck!!!! Ha ha.... I hit the laptop to do some Googling (is that a verb now?) and found out that, lo and behold, he does have some Spanish CDs. He also has a Christmas one but the price was through-the-roof on that one. Can you imagine sitting by a roaring fire, sipping a glass of wine and listening to Andrea sing Christmas hymns?? It doesn't get much better than that - at least not this side of eternity! I also found one of his I don't have (I only have 3) called "Amore" and it's available in Spanish - titled "Amor"! Yahoooooo! I'm composing (at my family's request) a Wish List and you can bet this CD will be on it! He also puts out a Spanish edition of "Sogno" - title? "Sueno"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!
I have the cd in spanishhhhhhhhh jajaja, I like his songss........
take care Sulay.

Wendy said...

Sulay! Yo nunca sabia que el cantaba en espanol!!! Me encantan sus canciones! Un abrazote - te quiero muchoooooooo