
...Christmas! Toys in every store, But the prettiest sight to see, is the holly that will be - on your own front door! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas; soon the bells will start; and the thing that will make them ring, is the carol that you sing - right within your heart"... Yahoo! Everyone ready? Where's my Boney M? Here's what my backyard looks like this morning... (Okay, now I'm going to get to work on the house....)
3 comments:
Mumma,
These pictures are so pretty! I love when the snow starts to fall like that - so pretty! Nice pictures, also, the one of Erilyn is really cute!!
Love ya,
KB
I love those Mum! Which camera did you use?
Tan - I just grabbed Dad's first thing in the morning and hit the back yard. I tried a few different settings but *no* photoshopping done on these! His really is a good camera - I just have to become more familiar with it.
Post a Comment