Can you believe it? At my stage in my life - a Mum and Grandma - I am starting a blog! I'll try and keep it up and, actually, it might be fun as I'd rather type than sit and write in a diary any day (don't ask me why!). I've already spent a large portion of my life journalling and right now I'm not sure if this is going to take the place of that or not.... I'll keep you posted! I'm still not actually sure who (apart from immediate family!) would want to read this... but it's not for anyone else anyway. Maybe it's just for me...
About me? Well, I like to use "..." a lot in my writings, and that you'll discover as the days and years roll by. Maybe it's because I don't know how to end a sentence or maybe it's because there is no immediate end and the rest just belongs to the future and my God. He's the One who is going to provide the final "." to my life anyway, so maybe I'll leave that for Him...
That's it for right now. I was going to tell you about myself but that's silly as I'm not sending this link out to any strangers, so you already know about my past (as least that which I've told you! Ha ha). The title for my blog is so applicable for my life as my name means "Wanderer" and it seems that I've spent a lot of my life doing that - not just physically but also emotionally and spiritually. But that's another whole story.
Stay posted...
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, Wendy, that's so cool that you're doing a blog! Maybe one day I will....we'll see. Now that would be something too! haha
Cynthia
You, too, can do it!! Ha ha... don't know why I'm doing it - maybe just because I can!
I love the look of your blog Mum and I look forward to reading what you write - I have always ejoyed your writing!
Welcome to the blog-world, sister!
I gave up keeping mine because of the time it took, but I'll check back here from time to time to catch your news and see how long you keep it up. :)
Love as always,
Derrick
I will never be able to do a blog. I am not even sure what it is but I will try to figure it out. By the way, what was that long page I just read with all those stories and stuff about Aunt Wendy?
Christopher
Why does it say anonymous, thats not even my name. My name is Christopher so shouldn't it say Christopher said... Well I'll try it again and see what it calls me this time.
Can someone please educate Christopher on "blogging"? Ha ha - poor guy, laid up with that knee must be pushing him over the edge! Hey, you could be an "Other", if "Anonymous" doesn't suit you! P.S. Thanks for leaving your name so I knew who you are! Hope you're doing okay, buddy - take care and get better soon!!!!
Love ya!
Aunty Wendy
LOL@Christopher!!
It's a good laughing... I love ya!
Hi Uncle Derrick!!
Post a Comment