Sunday, September 24, 2006

Did you know... (Sabes...)

...that I have been studying Spanish for more than three years now? You'd think by now that I'd be pretty fluent but living in a country where it is seldom spoken has not helped. I need to be immersed in a Spanish-speaking country for about a year to really clinch it, I think. Ha ha, but that's not going to be happening any time soon.... but we never know where the Lord is going to lead us. With more and more South Americans moving to Canada, I'm hoping I may be able to use it someday in my job. Anyway, what I'm leading up to here is an official welcome to my dear friend (and my Spanish teacher!), Sulay! We were at church today and I told her about my blog. So, bear with me while I leave a message on here for her!

Sulay - Bienvenido a mi pagina - te gusta? Yo espero que tu vas a entender lo que ya he escrito. Yo quiero darte las gracias por todo lo que me has ensenado. Voy a extranarte cuando vas a los estados unidos pero espero que vamos a ser amigas para siempre! Podemos escribirmos todo el tiempo por correo electronico, no? Te quiero mucho... hasta sabado - nos vemos pronto. Chau....

No comments: