Okay, here's some more photos of our trip to Jasper... What? You think there's a story behind this one? What makes you think that? Doesn't it just look like a normal day in our family's life? Ha ha (yeah, it does!). As you can see, Jorge has fit right in with our crazy impulses! Here, Floyd, tired from his climb up the mountain, decided to pose as Old Man Mountain (Jasper landmark), so Jorge decided to pose with him - doing what, we're not quite sure - trying to raise him from the dead, maybe?? Silly men....
And over here is another photo of "the beautiful couple" - Mandy and Jorge - by Athabasca Falls. And, yes, we were a little close, and, yes, we did climb under the railings to get the photo, and, yes, it did raise a few issues with our men. They weren't impressed that we girls went exploring off the beaten path but we were careful and lived to tell the story. Everyone in our family knows that I don't take risks when it comes to exploring and am not one to venture onto a dangerous path....snicker, snicker.... After, when we were leaving, we noticed the bench that was erected in memory of a young guy who fell off the falls a couple of years ago...eeeeek...ooops...

One more photo - of the storm that was moving in on the summit when we were up there (yes, Floyd was cautioning about the fact that there were dark clouds approaching fast) - it was beautiful and I had to take some photos of it. It didn't snow nor rain but the clouds effects were magnificent. (By the way, can you see the lady in the background that was giving away free medallions to all the women who made it to the summit? No, I didn't see her either...funny thing, that.) Click on the image to see it in all it's glory (and, no, this one hasn't been Photo Shopped yet!). By the way, all the pics we took on the trip were with Floyd's digital - a bottom-of-the-line one but it takes really good photos. I just missed my zoom....
2 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful Mumma. I love the one of the storm coming in on the summit. Also the one of Mandy and Jorge and yes, I can believe that you climbed the railing - something I know you and I would have done together if I was there with you. You have to have some adventure in your life!!
Glad to see you four had a great time!
Love you!
Hi love. Nice pictures but I really think that one of me need to be rotated once to the right.
Floyd
Post a Comment