Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tom the Tow Truck Driver!

I got a call from Julie today who was in town, so Floyd and I met her over at the mall for lunch. It was so good to see her - it's been a long time - and to catch up on her news. Her big news? A love in her life - Tom - congrats, Julie! And congrats to Tom, too - you've got a good girl there - you'd better treat her right! Yeah, she was glowing and it's was good to see some joy in her eyes - she's had a rough couple of years... She also gave me my Christmas gift - an angel of friendship from the Willowtree collection - I love it!! Thanks, Jules!!! Love ya!!

Other than that, we got our new futon today and Floyd and I spent an enjoyable hour or two putting that together (not!)... Sigh... But it looks nice - it sure fills the spare room but it will be a good spare bed when we need it at Christmas.

I'm really tired but have one more nightshift tonight and I should get going. I tried to nap this afternoon but that wasn't going to happen... The day after tomorrow Floyd and I are heading to Claresholm to see Clayton, Amanda and Breanna - Mandy and Jorge will be dog/house sitting and holding the fort down here...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I can't wait to meet Tom the tow truck driver! He must be some one special if he can put up with Julie!! haha

Mum, we will have to make a trip up to Peace River to make sure that he is good enough for our Julie! I would love to see Julie again, it's been way too long!
(even though she does tease me every chance she gets!) LOL

KB