My attitude (see my last post - LOL!) sent me to bed at 9 - I just wasn't in the mood to do anything on my t0-do list and couldn't settle to anything else. Well, that's not entirely true - I did fold the futon down in the spare room and put the bedding on it, so that's one room done.
I've phoned around and it seems like Future Shop is my best bet for getting a dryer on sale and one we can pick up today or tomorrow. Hate to have a houseful and no dryer! So, I'm off to do that. I've put out some margarine to soften in hope that I'll have time for some last-minute baking before my shift tonight. If it works, it does - if not, too bad, so sad.... Good attitude, eh? I have to give myself a shake and get out of this "blue" feeling... Maybe I need to spend my break tonight reading my Bible and having some quality time with Jesus. Yeah, that's what I need....
Anyway, I'd better post this and get busy....
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge;
take it to the Lord in prayer.
I love you Mum!
Thinking of you tonight!
Tanya
Thanks, Tan - thanks, too, for your phone call last night - that really helped me....
Love you!
Post a Comment