I need to post more but I'm dead tired and going to hit the hay. Floyd was supposed to be out of the hospital today but all day he was running a slight fever and throwing up. He was also complaining of back pain, which we originally attributed to the hospital beds but, towards the evening, he said it was in his lower back by his kidneys. Greeeeaaat. So we are praying that his body is not choosing to pass a kidney stone at this point, as he really has enough on his plate. Today they were giving him morphine because his pain level was that elevated. So, needless to say, they kept him another night and we'll see what tomorrow brings. He's been to the bathroom, so that's not the issue as much now as the inability to keep anything down...
I'll let you know more tomorrow - hopefully the next time I post, he'll be home!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Daddy! Mum, please give him our love and tell him we are praying for him! (and we'll see him soon!!)
I hope you get some sleep too.
Love you!
esperemos que regresen pronto a casa y puedan descansar los dos, Dios lo bendiga y esperamos noticias. un beso y Dios los bendiga Sulay.
Post a Comment