Thursday, July 05, 2007

Something new...

I know I haven't been blogging much lately but for the past two weeks I have been spending a lot of time with my precious sister, Cynthia. She'll probably never see this - but Cynthia, I just want to tell you how proud I am of recent changes you've made in your life and in the lives of your children. What an incredible privilege it is for me to see you blossoming into the woman God has created you to be and to see you take new steps every day!! I can't wait to see what He has in store for you...

I've also added a couple of new items to my blog - on the left... The first is
my life verse for this year. God gave me this verse and it was spoken from His lips to my ear. Thank you, Lord. The Spanish is there to remind me to keep at it and I'm trying to memorize verses in both languages.....

The second is going to be health tips and thoughts that I'm gleaning from "The Seven Pillars of Health" and other sources. I can't believe how excited I am to be on this path to healthy eating and living!! I'm feeling so good and renewed, it's pretty amazing...

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nice additions to the site. I know that book is great and I find that the small changes to the lifestyle beats out any fad diet thingy that comes. And I feel better and more capable to handle small changes. I am glad you decided to look at the book anyway!