I forgot to mention when we were at the new Super Walmart that they even had free-range eggs! I wanted to get them but they were brown and I just know (remembering from my childhood) that they're gonna taste a bit different. And there's something about the taste of an egg that I'm really fussy with - LOL. If they taste the slightest bit different, I'm having problems... So, maybe another day I'll be adventurous and try those.
I also (finally!) found coloring books! Went to good old Superstore and there they were - stacks of them... Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, etc., etc. Chapters also had a few but they tended to be mixed with stickers and a bit more expensive.
I don't know who is even remotely interested in the above two paragraphs - LOL, but thought I'd throw them out there...
Today we woke up about 9 and went to pick up Burt who, after a lengthy and costly operation, was ready at the Ford dealership. I'm not sure he's worth the money we put into him but it was less than $20,000, so I guess we're ahead - if he runs....
From there we went to meet Samantha at Tim Horton's for her coffee break. The visit went really fast but Floyd was able to sample their new lemon donuts and I had some green tea (yeah, not as exciting but I'm growing to like it). I've also discovered that my nightly cup of Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime & Wellness Tea is helping me get a good night's sleep so I've been able to quit taking my sleeping pill!
I got home around 12:15 and met Mandy online for some math problems - LOL! Wow. It was painful... But we were able to nail some and put off some others until another day. If they just didn't have words! Give me an equation any day...numbers, variables...bring them on! But throw me a paragraph of words and my brain is fried! For example...anyone wanna help us on this one? Tom?
"Arny and Danny were counting their change one day. They discovered they had exactly the same amount of money. Arny had only dimes and nickels, and Danny had only quarters and pennies. Arny had 2 more than 3 times as many nickels as dimes. Danny had the same number of quarters as Arny had dimes and 3 more pennies than he had quarters. How much money did each boy have?"
Like, really, who cares??? ROTFLOL...
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think Arny and Danny may be concerned with this problem... they may care!! LOL
Ahhh! Attack of the word problems!! I've hated those things since the fourth grade! Just reading it got me all stressed out...
Post a Comment