Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not much happen' here...

I don't have a lot to report - worked a dayshift today and it wasn't too bad. On my lunch break, a friend, Craig, picked me and we went to Moxie's. It's been a long time since we've gotten together and so it was really good to (finally!) ride in his 2006 Toyota Tacomba, and hear all about the new love of his life, Heidi. He's planning to pop the question this July and get married next July. He seems happy and I pray this is the right girl for him.

After work, I came home and went in my bedroom to knit and watch a movie while Floyd had his mens' group. I got quite a lot done but also spent a good deal of time untangling one of my balls of yarn...

I'm posting pics now on my photobucket - new album - June 2007. Hopefully I should get most of them uploaded before I go to bed.

Oh (exciting news...please don't faint family members that don't know - LOL!!), I also called today and made a consultation (ONLY a consultation!!) visit with the Lazik eye clinic. Blame KB, if you have to blame someone - ha ha - she made me do it!! No, just kidding...it was 100% my idea. I just want to see what they say and the visit IS free!! So, she's coming with me next week before we go and see....Tim McGraw!! Ha ha - don't remember if she's mentioned that on her blog or not, but she bought two tickets and Bob's not crazy about going, so she's gonna take me!! I haven't been to a concert in forever, so I'm excited.

Last thing of the day...couldn't resist this pic of Erilyn!! What a silly girl...I don't remember what it was she was upset about - a game, I think. Either that or just didn't want her photo taken!!


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Mum, first let me say,I love that pic of Eri - classic Eri face!! haha

Glad you had a good lunch with Craig - that's exciting that he's talking about marriage, I'm happy for him.

Sorry you spent your evening untangling yarn, doesn't sound like too fun!

I looked at your pics, you took some really good ones and those kids are just so cute!! I love the ones of Dad and Tan with their "bellys" I think everytime Tan is pregnant there is always a pic like that!! haha

As far as your eyes go, I am excited for you! I hope that it works out to be not too expensive and that you can get it done, I have to say for me, it was one of the best decisions I have ever done. It is so awesome to wake up in the morning and not have to worry about glasses or contacts!

I can't wait to go to the concert with you, it should be fun!!

Love you lots and lots!!
KB

Wendy said...

I'm still uploading photos! And then I'll title them....

I love the one of Tan and Dad as well!!