Well, I've finished my four shifts (but I only worked three of them!) and yet, here I am, back at work... Floyd had his men's group over for a barbeque tonight, so I took some overtime hours to help them cover for breaks (9pm - 2:30am). That way, hopefully, I can get about 5 hours sleep before we get up for Floyd's appointment.
Last night wasn't too bad - it was steady at times but the last few hours were nice down time. When I woke up today, I did some more knitting, then helped Floyd clean the house for his men's group. It sure looked nice when we were done - LOL. Like he said, we need to have people over more, then it'll get done more often.
It was cold and miserable today - more like fall than spring. We'd talked about going to the lake today but when I woke up, Floyd said it was snowing in Wabamun!! Yeah, not the kind of weather to be going fishing in, I guess...
That's it for today...not much to report. More tomorrow....
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment