"I have felt the wind blow,
Whispering Your name,
I have seen Your tears fall,
When I watch the rain.
When all around creation calls?
A singing bird, a mighty tree
The vast expanse of open sea.
Soaring through the air
Lying down beneath the stars,
I feel Your presence there.
And feel the thundering breakers roar;
To walk through golden fields of grain
’Neath endless blue horizon’s frame.
Watering the earth,
Fragrance of a rose in bloom,
A newborn’s cry at birth.
When all around creation calls ?
A singing bird, a mighty tree,
The vast expanse of open sea.
And feel the thundering breakers roar;
To walk through golden fields of grain
’Neath endless blue horizon’s frame.
Just like a child…"
- Brian Doerksen
2 comments:
Yes I LOVE this song!! It is neat to think that yes he is talking about God creating the earth we live on. But he was inspired to pen this song as he was traveling from his home in BC across Canada. We live in God's country I guess...lol. But from ocean to mountains to hills to plains. We have it all here. We are blessed.
Thanks for sharing this!!
Love ya!
I LOVE this song also! Brings tears to my eyes every time. I am ashamed that there are days when I miss God's glory all around me. How sad. I will use this as my reminder today.
Post a Comment