I'm finding myself at a loss for words,
And the funny thing is it's okay...
The last thing I need is to be heard,
But to hear what You would say.
Word of God speak,
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty?
To be still and know
That You're in this place,
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness,
Word of God speak.
I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice.
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay...
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, what beautiful words....words that can only come from the spirit.....
(in case you didnt read my comment on yesterdays post)
I am so glad that you enjoyed yur weekend Mum! I often thought about you too this weekend, but for you, I was glad that you were there, with Shelagh and close friends....it is so important to have that "girl time", as I am finding out as well, lol. I havent had a chance to see your pics yet but I will...hopefully we will meet soon online! I love you!!
Mandy
Thanks, Ruley... I did read your post - yeah, we had a lot of fun (in with the tears...you know us!!). Do you know this song? I think I'd heard it before, but God really spoke to me through it this past weekend. It's by Mercy Me, I believe...
Talk to you tomorrow???
Post a Comment