...cause I have a new star filter!!! Do you like it?? This was just taken while I stopped at a red light (okay, it just turned green - LOL!) and isn't really in focus. I just put the camera on my steering wheel and clicked! Not an effect you would use much but I like it none the less - for those special times....Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I'm seeing stars.....
...cause I have a new star filter!!! Do you like it?? This was just taken while I stopped at a red light (okay, it just turned green - LOL!) and isn't really in focus. I just put the camera on my steering wheel and clicked! Not an effect you would use much but I like it none the less - for those special times....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It is real COOL sweetie. Glad you like it but maybe you shouldn't be driving when your taking pictures eh?
Who's going to answer your cell if your driving and taking pictures eh? Boy is this a busy world or what. Love ya.
Ha ha - I *knew* you were going to say that!! The light was red - honest- - it just changed green as I snapped the photo!
I don't have a cell anymore, remember? So I'm making up for it by carrying my camera with me!!!
Love you too!
Ya try explaining it to the Policeman when he gives you a ticket. Ha ha
Haven't you ever heard of "surveillance"??? Ha ha....
Wow - I love this pic Mum - I think it is really beautiful. I agree with Dad though, you shouldn't be driving and taking pictures at the same time!! haha
Love,
KB
Thats so awesome Mum! I love it! So does it make all light sources have that?
It does, Tan, but the brightest ones show the stars the most. Check out my January 2007 folder on my photoblog for more.... It's fun to play with! You can try it next time we're together...
So...did you buy *the book* yet?? LOL.
Post a Comment