Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Night "Live....

...at the Museum!" LOL! Floyd and I just got back from yet another movie! We're on a roll! I took him to see Night at the Museum and I think he liked it. It's such a silly one but sure makes you laugh....

Today was one of those relaxing days - the kind I promised myself I'd start taking - and it was really nice... I started the day (Floyd went first to get a haircut and then later to bowl) getting my chores out of the way. Well, actually, that's not true...I started the day talking to Tanya for more than 45 minutes! LOL! It was so good though - we don't do it enough, Tan. I miss you so much and always enjoy talking to you - if only by phone. We talked about cameras mostly (no surprise there!) with a little bit of other stuff mixed in... I was able to say "hi" to all the girls as well, but I was not the bit hit today because their little hearts were all excited over a bigger event they were anticipating - the arrival of Aunty Mandy and Uncle Jorge!!! I hope they all have a nice visit!

After lunch, I was able to spend some quiet time catching up on my daily Bible readings, then decided to put my feet up and do some more knitting. The next pair of slippers is in the making! Jorge, Kristy and Amethyst are wanting them - and I still need to do a pair for myself! LOL! Well, I wanted to start knitting again! While I was knitting, I started Kristy's season one of CSI Miami. I watched two episodes and really enjoy it although there are times when I have to look away cause it gets kinda gruesome!

Then at 3 I had an appointment at the Meadowlark imaging for my annual "woman" x-ray - LOL - talk about torture! It gave me some new ideas for if ever they start up Alias again! Forget the teeth, go a bit further down! Oops, sorry...shouldn't be talking about it. Yeah, it's all worth it all though - for the peace of mind....

Got home from there and Floyd had got back from his bowling. He did good - won 2nd prize again. It seems he's always winning a few bucks here and there. He grilled up some yummy pork chops for supper and then after I'd done the dishes, we walked over to West Ed. First we bought our tickets, then walked the mall for half an hour to get our exercise. Then the movie....

Now we're back home and I guess I'm gonna have to turn it in soon as tomorrow it's back to work....

No comments: