...well, there is but I just DON'T feel like blogging. I don't know why, but my laptop has literally been put on the shelf this past week as there always seems something more pressing to do.
I have to figure out our new budget (seeing as my salary and expenses have all changed) and I'm dying to get out in my back garden but the rain has been stopping me there. That and the fact that I have to finish both the quilt and the afghan I'm making for Josiah who decided to pay us a visit early...
We had Kristy and Bob with us for four short days this past week and it was wonderful to have the whole family together again. We had a lovely turkey meal one night and played games after, so that was a special memory. KB was able to spend time with both her sisters, as well, which was high on her list of priorities...
I could say so much more but, sorry, I'm just not up to it. And, given my present mood, that's probably just as well...lol...
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment