Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For Sulay...Josiah has arrived!!!

Sorry, Sulay...I haven't blogged about it yet because so much has been happening... The big news is that at 9:14 a.m. yesterday, May 12, Josiah Reuben Santana was born!! If you want to see some photos, go to My Photos (link at left...Album: Josiah Reuben)... There are more, as well on Tanya's and Mandy's websites (link at left).

Tanya and I were both there to share the experience and even though it was a long hard time for Mandy, she did incredibly well and we were all so proud of her!! God answered our prayers many times throughout the whole labour and blessed Mandy and Jorge with a beautiful and very handsome, healthy young son! They are all still in the hospital as Josiah is not nursing very well and they don't want to release him until he is. But apart from that, all three are happy and blessed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanksss youuuu, to write, I love you and I pray for all, Its cute,I hope everybody return at home too soon...................biggggggggg hugeee, for the Santana family and congratulations for the grannyyyyyyy and the auntiessss, and granpa. I love you.....Sulay