...so, last night was Hallowe'en and, as per our long-standing family tradition, Floyd and I prepared to go out for pizza. Then we began to think about it, and, wait, did it really need to be pizza? That was the cheapest way to feed everyone for many years but now there was just the two of us! And, what was that smell in our noses? Steak? Anyone mention steak? Yeah, I think a certain man offered to take me out for "Bob's birthday" (sorry, Bob!) on his blog! So, yeah, we ended up at the Keg (sorry, KB!) - it was wonderful. We took our time, sat and talked all about jobs, houses, and moving, etc. (all that's on our minds these days!) and enjoyed their wonderful food. Thanks, honey!
We came back to find our house still standing and even our real-estate sign still intact (did I mention there were reasons we were looking forward to moving?? LOL), so it was all good. We dug into some more NCIS and then went to bed. Then we remembered!! The Pendergasts!! Arghhhhh....ha ha - another family tradition bites the dust... I'll have to phone Phyllis this morning.
Oh, and I heard from LPS - they are not pushing the issue on the 5-minute typing test (whew!) and are willing to incorporate it in the interview scheduled for November 23rd - that was nice of them... LOL. I wonder if I'll be joining them and leaving the RCMP...sigh...
And I just phoned Shaw in Calgary and found out they do service Picture Butte! I was so afraid to call and wasn't sure how on earth I was going to take a gigantic step backwards by reverting to "dial-up" again. I couldn't handle it! So, sigh of relief all around, we will still be in civilization!!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, good to hear you guys got to have some fun. The Keg does have good steak :) We are praying for you house to sell quickly so you can be down here with your lovely grandkids (and kids of course). Cheers!
Post a Comment