Thursday, November 01, 2007
P.S. on yesterday's post...
Okay, I have something to add... As I was doing the second coat on the house, it occurred to me that this MIGHT have been my job about 22 years ago - LOL. Floyd built it and I was probably supposed to paint it. Oh, well, better late than never - mind you, it's pretty much been in use ever since it was built, so this might have been my first opportunity... The girls used it all the time when they were young and then, when they were teenagers, their friends came along, and then the grandkids...well, you get the picture... Also, I painted it with the only color we haven't thrown out - Egyptian Nile - and it occurred to me that it is not dissimilar to the old color of our house. So, the "ugly green house" lives on...but now it's Barbie's problem!! Bring on the fake brick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Wendy. I guess I'm one of your occasional 'stalkers' who doesn't bother to write when I've looked, but I always really enjoy reading your stories.
I really fell for your barbie house tale, thinking it was the real one because of what you're up to at the moment! Lots of love Margaret Osmond (Clive's travelling between Delhi and Perth Australia at this moment)
Post a Comment