Okay, once again, I may be the last to know, but I just found Cassie's new blog - and she's keeping it updated. Here you go, those who are interested: http://chilewithlove88.blogspot.com/
Floyd and I drove to Red Deer today to attend a surprise party for Bob. Kristy planned the whole thing and it was perfect! He was totally surprised - one for you, KB!! There were lots of people there from their church, as well as Bob's parents, brothers and sister-in-law. I was upset that I'd forgotten my camera but others were taking pics, so hopefully, I'll be able to get some copies.
We're aiming for watching more LOST tonight, then back to Red Deer early in the morning tomorrow for Bob and Kristy's commissioning and BBQ afterwards. Mental note: bring the camera!!
I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry.... Yeah, sure.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mum, don't worry, you knew before I did - I didn't know she had a new blog!
Thanks so much for coming to Red Deer and helped in the surprise for Bob, I sure love spending time with you!
Love you!
Post a Comment