Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

There, now I can throw my guilt off for not buying/sending cards to everyone! Sorry about that... My day was spent doing a photography challenge - "A Day in My Life". It's only 2 p.m. and I'm up to 35 pics already! Ha Ha... I can see why Tanya said to post them on our own sites! I'll finish up tonight and will post them tomorrow on my photobucket page.

Apart from that, I've been running errands all day, getting done what needs to be done and now I need to grab a nap before nightshift tonight....

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Mumma! Don't worry, I didn't send you a card or anything too. I tried calling you earlier this afternoon but there was no answer!! :-( Have a good night at work - talk to you later.

Love you!
KB

Mommy said...

Happy Valentines Day Wendy!

I can't wait to see your "Day in the Life" photos. I'm sure they will be as great as always. I think I am going to sit out on that challenge.