...that's how I feel today. I'm just plain down. I miss my old RCMP friends so much. And my church friends. I just find that, at my new job, I don't fit in. I'm trying and praying about it, but some days, like today, it seems like I'm just invisible and people walk right by me without even acknowledging I exist. So I just keep plugging away, doing my job. But it hurts. I've tried to be friendly and to join in the conversations, etc., but here we're going on 4.5 months and I still feel like I don't belong...
So coming home is like coming to a haven and that's good. I just used to love going to my old work and I always said that it was my "dream job" and I guess it was. But now God's brought me to a new one and there must be a reason. So, I'll keep praying and trusting Him to help me connect...
Meanwhile I have my garden and that's where I can go to pray, cry, water my plants, and learn to turn my eyes to the heavens from whence comes my help...
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Mumma. I love you
Hi sweetie. I am sorry you feel down and out of place but I think I now the feeling.SIGH. Oh well what can I say except GET OVER IT. Keep thinking positive and who knows maybe we will fit in someday. Maybe it's not the other people maybe it's just US. SIGH.
Maybe when you've been in one place too long that's what happens to you. haha. Glad today is your last day for a while. You can help me and I got lots to do and it will be fun working with you. Love you
Post a Comment