Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sorry about that....

Okay. I've had my "pity party". Now it's time to move on and count my blessings. And I have so many I most likely cannot number them all. I was just feeling so defeated yesterday and maybe that's not a good time to blog. But there you go...

Today is much better as the girls I'm working with have included me in their conversations and treated me less like wallpaper. I guess I was getting used to working with the same team and getting to know them and now I am all over the place, as far as who I work with, and yesterday was my first day with a whole new sea of faces. But I must change my attitude and not get offended so easily. God has been so good by giving me this job. I could be in another job where the hours are twice as long and the salary half what I am getting now. So I am very thankful.

And my new house is still my passion and love. Even though it's putting us back into debt. I'm so excited about working in my garden and continuing to decorate and paint inside. And the debt is still so much less than what we had in Edmonton, so I'm thankful for that, as well.

And, the biggest plus of all: I'm only 20 minutes from my precious grandchildren (actually I'm in the same house as Josiah, so he's only seconds away!!) and that is a gift that I will never take for granted. I love every moment I'm with them and with my girls...

So, as KB would say: "God is good. All the time!" Amen...

No comments: