Saturday, March 31, 2007

Take me with you.......pleeeeeeease??

Wow...everyone's going on mission trips!! Mandy set the ball rolling four years ago, Kristy and Bob picked it up about a month ago (going to South Africa!) and now it's been handed over to Cassie (my beautiful niece!) who's going to Pichilemu, Chile, to do her Discipleship Training School with Mandy and Jorge in September!!! I'm so happy for you, Cass, and so proud of you!!! It's taking a big step towards your commitment to the Lord and your choice to follow Him at all costs! It's not easy to just up and leave your comfort zone (and everything that you've ever known) to go to a foreign land (although you will love Chile!!). I wanna go on a DTS!!! Honeeeey??? Can weeeeee??? Ha ha...well, in His time and when He calls. If it happens, I'm there!

In the meantime, Cass (sorry but this blog is turning into a message for Cass - hope she sees it, LOL!) - keep your eyes on Jesus, your mind on His will for your life, your focus on preparing for the trip, your love for Him alone, your moments for His leading, your ears for hearing His voice, and your strength for walking every second, every minute in the path He's set before you! I love you so much...

Let's do a "chick-flick" night, okay?? Either go out or watch movies at my place (Samantha, wanna come?) Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You can come with me if you want to, I don't mind :-) haha I love you so much Mum and I just want to thank you for being so supportive for Bob and I as we look to see where God wants us to be.

As far as Cass goes, I am excited to see where God is going to lead her too. Keep your eyes on Him Cass! Love you too!!