
Lake Villarrica at sunset

Villarrica volcano being a little too active for my liking!!

Surfers in the waves at Pichilemu
Grapes at Miguel Torres vineyard
This one's for Tanya!!! Mandy and I in mud baths in Villarrica!
3 comments:
Those are wonderful photos Mum! I LOVE the grapes! I hope you went in even closer for a pic too - I love macro!
ROTFLOL Okay, that mud bath is NOT exactly what I had pictured! Was it just a hole in the ground? Ack! What if *somebody* (meaning bug, reptile etc) were in there with you!
LOl!! Tan - they *were* literally holes in the ground!! You couldn't touch the bottom - it was just so thick, you kind of just "settled" - ha ha. The "somebody" factor was our biggest fear!! It was outdoors! Anybody could have crawled in for Pete's sake!! Yeah, suffice to say, we didn't stay in there long!! Plus it stunk! I'm sure manure was an active ingredient!
Mum, these pictures are great! I love the valcano one!! The one of you and Ruley in the mud bath makes me laugh :-)
See you soon!!
Love you lots,
KB
Post a Comment