Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thinking of moving....

...yeah, I am. No, not moving house - been there, done that. Enough. Floyd and I are trying to think of a name for our present house - any ideas? It's an English custom that I've always liked and, while the custom skipped over my parents (after all, how do you name 15+ houses anyway??), I'd like to pick it back up again... So let me know if you have any ideas for our PB house...

But, back to the moving. I'm thinking of (gasp) switching from Blogger to WordPress. I love their layouts and features - things that I just don't get with Blogger. I wonder if they'll read this and cut me off before I have a chance to switch? LOL. I sure hope not. But if I do, don't worry, I'll let you all know where to find me again... And I'll let you know before I make the switch.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wendy,
I found a site that does free blogger templates and layouts that are really pretty and different.

Check out http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/ and click on free templates.

Floyd said...

Hey!!!! you scared me for a moment with the Moving thing. No way I moving for a while.

Kristy said...

Moving?? What?? LOL

Just kidding...just let me know which one, and I will read it....just keep me in the loop!!

Love you!!
KB