My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me...
Monday, July 07, 2008
For those of you who viewed my South African photos, I've updated and added more to the Capetown Album because, for some reason, there wasn't many in there....
My life is defined by the roles in my life. First of all (and most importantly), I am the beloved daughter of God Almighty - a princess of His courts and one He loves with all His heart. Secondly, I am wife and best friend to my husband, Floyd. Thirdly, I am also best friends with my three awesome daughters - Tanya, Kristy and Mandy. My fourth role: Grammie to eight of the most precious jewels in the world - Adriana, Erilyn, Amelie, Kellen, Isabella, Sophia, Josiah, and Levi. I am also blessed by three young men who have chosen to join our wacky but loving family - my three sons-in-law, who I am so proud of - Tom, Bob and Jorge.
No comments:
Post a Comment