I know I'm waaaaay behind in my blogging and I'm sorry. Please hang in there and soon my life will get back to normal. I'm still sorting through our African photos to get an album posted in My Photos but right now there is The Move - ha ha. This whole week is going to be the moving process and there is so much to do there...
Please pray, though, if you read this, that our suitcases will be found. All three of Floyd's and my suitcases have been lost. One was a brand new one that we bought in Africa and filled with souvenirs and gifts, and in one of the others was, amongst many valuables, a hard drive that contained most of Floyd's photos plus the only copies of some video clips we took on our trip - including Bob and Kristy's grad ceremony. Right now we're just trusting God that He's going to bring them back to us....
Till later...
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment